This Regional Medical Center in northwest Florida r is seeking a board certified/board eligible Neuro-hospitalist for our busy and growing hospital employed group on the beautiful Coastal Florida Panhandle - The Emerald Coast!
This immediate opportunity is an Employed position with competitive compensation and Full benefits package to include: 401K, relocation, CME, paid vacation, malpractice, etc. Although this opportunity is an inpatient \ Neurohospitalist position, there is some flexibility to do outpatient work as well if desired, we're open!
Hospital and community features
* 267 Bed Hospital and Level II Trauma Center, expanding to add a tower with approx. 40 additional beds Critical Care and Step Down Beds.
* Currently hosting 3rd and 4th year D.O. students (Auburn University) with plans to engage in GME program offerings in the near future as we work towards our goal of becoming the area's only level I Trauma Center
* Plans to pursue Comprehensive Stroke Center Accreditation.
* Reputable and stable- the health system is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare and is comprised of 185 hospitals and approximately 1,800 sites of care in 21 states and the U.K.
* Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission and is recognized as a Primary Stroke Center. Currently the only Advanced Primary Stroke Center in Okaloosa County.
* American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Honor Roll Elite Plus Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award.
* The Rehabilitation Institute of Northwest Florida is the tri-county's only CARF accredited stroke specialty program with the area's only Active Young Adult Stroke Program.
The Greater Destin / Fort Walton Beach area offers:
* Excellent schools. Okaloosa County consistently ranks in the top schools in the state of Florida.
* Stable and vibrant economy boasting 3 military bases.
* Coastal lifestyle with some of the most beautiful, white sand beaches in the country.
* Located within a short road trip (4-6 hours) from many Southeast metropolitan areas, such as New Orleans, Nashville, Atlanta, Orlando and Tampa.
We invite you to join our job board:http://esrhealthcare.mysmartjobboard.com/registration/REGISTER AND POST YOUR RESUME / COMPANY INFORMATION TODAY32660 job alerts sent dailyPrice List:http://esrhealthcare.mysmartjobboard.com/employer-products/
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.