This Regional Medical Center in northwest Florida is seeking a board certified/board eligible OB/GYN to join our busy, well established group. This practice is located near the beautiful, white sand beaches of the Emerald Coast of Florida, in the greater Fort Walton Beach / Destin area of the Florida Panhandle.
* Employed position with competitive compensation and full benefits package to include:
o Paid Malpractice
o Marketing and Relocation allowance
o Health, Life, Disability, Dental, 401k
o Paid CME, vacation, fees & dues
* Brand new office space located within walking distance of the hospital
* Shared call
* Requires Board certification (or eligibility if completing training)
Hospital and community features
* 267 Bed Hospital and Level II Trauma Center. Expanding to add approximately 42 additional beds. Currently hosting 3rd and 4th year D.O. students (VCOM -Auburn University) with plans to engage in a GME program in the near future as we work towards our goal of becoming a level I Trauma Center.
* Private delivery suites and recovery suites
* 24-hour anesthesia coverage
* The only Level II NICU in the tri-county area
* Couplet Care
* Hugs Infant Security Program
* Centralized Fetal Monitoring System
* da Vinci Surgical Robotics (si and xi)
* Genius 3D Mammography
* Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association's Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care designation
* Healthgrades 5-Star Recipient for Women's Care for Vaginal Delivery
* Reputable and stable- the health system is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare and is comprised of 185 hospitals and approximately 1,800 sites of care in 21 states and the U.K.
The Greater Destin / Fort Walton Beach area offers:
* Excellent schools. Okaloosa County consistently ranks in the top schools in the state of Florida.
* Stable and vibrant economy boasting 3 military bases.
* Coastal lifestyle with some of the most beautiful, white sand beaches in the country.
* Located within a short road trip (4-6 hours) from many Southeast metropolitan areas, such as New Orleans, Nashville, Atlanta, Orlando and Tampa.
We invite you to join our job board:http://esrhealthcare.mysmartjobboard.com/registration/REGISTER AND POST YOUR RESUME / COMPANY INFORMATION TODAY32660 job alerts sent dailyPrice List:http://esrhealthcare.mysmartjobboard.com/employer-products/
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.