Preferred (Optional) : Python, NodeJS, React or Angular
- Collaborating with research, design and technology teams for design, architecture, testing and deployment.
- Managing back-end services and ensuring a seamless interchange of data between the server and users.
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code, and all server-side logic and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Designing and maintaining Database structures.
- Revising, updating, refactoring and debugging code
- Helping develop extensive documentation throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Assessing and communicating about projected timelines for deliverables.
Only those candidates may apply who :
- Have at least 3 years of relevant experience as a PHP Developer.
- Have familiarity with the PHP web frameworks including Laravel and CodeIgniter.
- Have deep understanding of object-oriented PHP Programming concepts.
- Have worked with developer tools like git.
- Have solid knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL/NoSQL and relational database schema design, and are familiar with the concept of normalization.
- Preferably have experience with SOAP/REST APIs.
- Preferably worked on content publishing websites before.
- Have proficiency in written and oral English communication.
- Wish to work in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic and inquisitive members.
- Are proactively analytical, problem-solving and calculative aptitude.
- Are responsible entrepreneurs in their pursuit
- Are able and interested in being part of a team dedicated to delivering quality work.
- Can constantly learn and unlearn, and are not afraid of experiments and change.
- Have a green outlook and care about the environment.
- Are responsible entrepreneurs in their pursuit.
- Are available to join full time at our Noida office.
Recruitment Process :
- Online Application through the form on the BluOne website
- [Elimination Round] Profile Review, to evaluate matching skills, experience, professional background, etc.
- [Elimination Round] Introductory Online Interaction (30 minutes) with the HR Team, to understand you as a person, your ambitions, your motivations, culture-fitment, attitude, etc.
- [Elimination Round] Deeper Online Interaction (30 minutes) with the Technology Team, to understand your work, philosophy, process, skills, experience, etc.
- [Elimination Round] Written Test to check English Communication + Personality Tests
- [Elimination Round] Hands-on Test (90-120 minutes) to check technical coding and problem solving skills. You would be provided with the requirement of develop a short application.
- [Elimination Round] Final Online Interaction with the Senior Management
- Extension of Offer Letter
We are conveniently working from our homes with the optimism to reopen the office in a few months.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Recruitment Process may change depending on the number and types of applications received, but candidates are always informed before the beginning of the next round, and are provided with appropriate time for preparations.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.