1. Marketing Materials Design and Formatting: The Graphics Analyst assists investment professionals with formatting, design and visual presentation aspects of marketing materials and presentations, in conformance with firm branding standards. This includes but is not limited to decks, factsheets, RFPs, advertisements and newsletters.
2. Website Graphics, Design and Content Editing: The Graphics Analyst provides ongoing support to the company webmaster on website imagery and design enhancements as well as content edits (CMS, HTML) to all company websites.
3. Other Design Initiatives: The Graphics Analyst may, over time, additionally provide support on other dynamic content and graphics-intensive initiatives, such as whitepapers, podcasts, animation and videos.
Required Knowledge: Highly experienced in :
- Microsoft Office 2016
Preferred experience :
- Acrobat Pro
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Audition or similar sound-editing application
- Template design and standardization best-practices
Experience Required :
- Design experience with PowerPoint templates and website graphics
- CMS content editing (preferred)
- Background in financial services sector (preferred)
Please revert with the below details:
Total Exp: Current Company: Current Location: Current CTC: Expected CTC:
Lead time to Join: Reason for Change:
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.