O.C. Tanner is the global leader in employee recognition and workplace culture. It enables companies to enhance their employee value proposition by providing innovative employee engagement solutions. They- re transforming the way employees are being recognized and changing the way how big organizations and structures work with their employees. Kwench has more than 600 clients spread across 63countries.
- Understand and utilize company standards and Implement well-suited design patterns
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, sitemaps and effectively communicate interaction and design idea
- Create designs while thinking through development feasibility within timelines
- Work closely with stakeholders in production/development/product management to take the detailed design-forward, towards bringing the solution to market
- Build mockups for different platforms including web and mobile apps
- Use the feedback to refine the user experience of the product and packaging design
- Understand user pain points and address them with smart solutions in UX
- Collaborate effectively with the engineering team for front-end development and contribute to the development cycle as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Solid track record in creating responsive designs for web product and mobile apps
- Skilled at using Sketch/Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to work quickly with attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to produce high-quality outputs at scale
- Should be highly driven to work in minimal supervision.
- Ready to work as an individual contributor.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.