Let's get you started
- Good knowledge of healthcare claim processing and medical terminologies
- Entry of Information related to personal details, provider details, invoice information, procedure & impairment codes
- Reading & taking appropriate action on Alerts related to Members & providers
- Identify duplicate Claims and take appropriate action
- Responsible to understand and comprehend, good customer service attitude to clearly articulate the resolution.
- Responsible to handle multifaceted volumes of workloads and to reach targets and deadlines on a timely basis
- Responsible to demonstrate and cultivate customer focus, collaboration, accountability, initiative and innovation.
- Open to work in night shifts (9:30 PM to 06:30AM IST)
- No fixed Saturday / Sunday off. 5 day working culture with weekend working
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Life Science Graduate in Bio-technology/ B.Pharma/ M.Pharma/ Biological science/bio-medical science/Micro-Biology/Bioinformatics/Nursing/Botany or Zoology
- Relevant work experience in healthcare claim processing
- Good knowledge of using Excel, MS Access Database
- Proficient in English language written and verbal communication
- Health Insurance client experience preferred
Genpact (NYSE: G) stands for “generating business impact.” We are a global leader in digitally-powered business process management and services. We architect the Lean DigitalSM enterprise through our patented Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) framework that reimagines our clients’ operating model end-to-end, including the middle and back offices. This creates Intelligent OperationsSM that we help design, transform, and run. The impact on our clients is a high return on transformation investments through growth, efficiency, and business agility. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and later as an independent company, we have been passionately serving a few hundred strategic clients including approximately one-fifth of the Fortune Global 500, and have grown to over 70,000 people in 25 countries, with key offices in New York City. The resulting business process and industry domain expertise, and experience running complex operations, are a unique heritage and focus that help us drive the best choices across technology, analytics, and organizational design. Genpact is an employer of choice and we are committed to fair employment practices; assessing each candidature on the basis of merit, skills, educational qualifications and job requirements. We do not charge anything for any recruitment and no persons or entities are authorized to charge a job applicant at any stage of the recruitment process. For more information, visit www.genpact.com
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs