Sparkware Technologies Romania
Last shared 59 days ago
- Commercial and business lead of the payments processing system, designing and analyzing the different systems on a creative basis, planning effective user experience, integrating with other company systems in order to provide a variety solutions for a variety of demanding internal customers and end-users.
- Prioritization of development and work plans.
- Define and gather requirements and write BRDs.
- Lead product aspects across all project phases, taking ownership.
- Ongoing support to our worldwide users.
- Design effecting and advanced UI.
- Proven experience of 3-5 years as a Product Manager.
- Analytical mind and knowledge with analytic tools such as DWH and Google Analytics.
- 22 paid days & 2 extra sick days;
- Food court deduction;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance;
- Performance bonuses;
- Learning & development opportunities working on niche projects;
- Team buildings full of laughs;
- Accesible working area (AFI Park Complex);
- Flexible working schedule;
- Working in a friendly & non-bureaucratic company organized as a R&D center in Romania with challenging projects;
Sparkware Technologies, an 888 company (corporate.888.com), is a software R&D center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the IT entertainment domain.
Sparkware Technologies provides an end-to-end offering including: an online platform infrastructure, back-end application servers, back office and CRM tools, payment processing systems and multiple SW clients.
We are a dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing a wide range of technologies and the possibility of working on different aspects within our extensive solutions range.
Join us and ... <Ignite YOUR Spark !>
Sign up free of charge to apply for jobs and meet your future colleagues!
Sign up for free