Project Manager Civil
Kriti Nutrients Limited5 - 10 years Dewas (Madhya Pradesh)
Roles & Responsibility:
- Developing detailed drawings and designs, doing feasibility assessments and site inspections
- Preparing and implementing project plans, researching and providing estimates of the project
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes and regulatory compliances.
- Project management duties (e.g managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes etc.)
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- Registration/ Licensure as a professional engineer may be required.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
Skills & Knowledge required:
- Ability to coordinate for more than one project at a time
- Leadership skills o effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Knowledge of map creations software and photo imaging software
- A minimum of 10 years of industry knowledge may be strongly desired
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems
Kriti Nutrients deal with processing soyabean seeds, refining oil for edible use and soya-based value-added products. Our wide product range is manufactured at ISO:9001:2015 certified production facilities. Our facilities ensure proper production and packaging of products in the most hygienic and conducive conditions.Our plants operate under stringent quality control measures to make our range of products ideal for feed/human consumption while maintaining their nutrition profile.