Pulmonology (SA193826) Pulmonology/Critical Care Gainesville, Fl as
Jan 10, 2021
This Regional Medical Center is seeking to add another board certified / board eligible pulmonary physician to their growing pulmonary practice. Practice will be a mix of outpatient pulmonary medicine with some inpatient consults. Must have experience or additional training in Interventional pulmonary procedures.
- Well-established group of 2 experience physicians: a general pulmonologist and an interventional pulmonologist
- Incoming physician would focus on general pulmonary medicine and procedures
- Hospital call 1:4 with the incoming physician. Every 4th week / shared with community physicians.
- Manage ED consults when on call
- Traditional office hours / Monday through Friday
Employed opportunity through the Physician Services Group which offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About the Medical Center:
- 432-bed, full service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida
- Offers comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, senior care, women's health and wound therapy, among other services
- DNV certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Quality Top Performer by The Joint Commission
- Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery
Gainesville is home to the University of Florida, but it isn't just a great college town. It's a great town. Period. It's where nature and culture meet. Where trees draped in Spanish moss line quaint Old South inspired streets. Where a cozy quintessential downtown exudes hospitality, comfort, and at times, a certain refined ease in its shops and restaurants. Where state parks are a virtual playground of world-class natural attractions, sinkholes, waterways and waterfalls, shady pine forests, flora and fauna, and amazing natural north Florida sunsets. And where the surrounding towns like High Springs, Alachua, Cross Creek and Micanopy dial-up the charm even further each in their own individual way.
We invite you to join our job board:http://esrhealthcare.mysmartjobboard.com/registration/REGISTER AND POST YOUR RESUME / COMPANY INFORMATION TODAY32660 job alerts sent dailyPrice List:http://esrhealthcare.mysmartjobboard.com/employer-products/
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.