Are you looking to work on challenging statistical models and distributed systems that have a big impact?
DeepFlux is building machine learning powered marketing software that is being used by Fortune 100 companies and unicorn startups. Your code will analyze, predict and optimize hundreds of millions of dollars in marketing spends and impact revenues and provide assortment and pricing intelligence for Retailers.
We are looking for full stack engineers to join our fast growing team. You will be working with a stellar team hailing from BITS Pilani, IIITs, CMU and MIT Media Lab. If this sounds interesting, keep reading.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with Python
- Passion for building highly scalable and distributed applications
- Communicates effectively about code
- Have previously built or scaled services serving millions of requests daily
- Have understanding of elastic search
- Understanding of Angular and React JS
- Fluent with these technologies: Flask, MySQL, RedShift, Redis, AWS, Scala, AMQP
- Experience with profiling and optimizing complex web services
- Experience in building and scaling multi-tenant applications.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.