Let's get you started
As a member of the ECM team he/She is the key contact for global initiatives, strategic planning and relationship management for KYC practices within GBIS functions at GSC.
As the Regional Head He /she is responsible for providing direction and leadership in managing the priority of the entire portfolio of Asia, strategy, productivity of the teams, in accordance with the objectives and plans of the region for the year.
He/She heads the delivery of Region AsiaPeriodic Reviews at Global Solution Centers (GSC) in India.
In liaison with the global heads, and as defined in the global strategy of the division, He/She is in charge of driving day to production, managing risks, performance, business and clients expectations while managing local regulatory requirements.
Role is also to properly manage staffing, optimize resources and allocated means (RTB, CTB) to deliver the best service in a cost-effective manner.
He/She assists his/her managers (and each team member) in their mission and develops their competencies.
He/She is responsible for role modeling successful deployment of maturity practices e.g., Performance Dialogue, Inflight Quality, etc within the section and aslo with his/her onshore partners.
And finally, He/Sheis member of GSC CLD ECM Exco and as such takes part in the definition, implementation & communication of the CLD ECM strategy in India."
- Analyze the allocation received from the Control Tower and assign files evenly to the team based on the priority
- Coordinate with the Control Tower and communicate any requests that come to the team on an ad-hoc basis and monitor files whose review may have been completed but reopened again
- Will be responsible to plan, prioritize, drive and monitor teams productivity and quality to ensure targets are achieved on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor status, including daily targets not achieved and ageing of the cases that are assigned to the team members, and ensure that the SLAs defined with various internal and on shore teams are achieved as per set standard
- Ensure strict adherence to the agreed SOPs, KYC Policy and other guidelines governing the process
- Must be up to date with the latest policies and procedures, including global minimum standards and local requirements based on the location of the client and be compliant with all relevant regulations
- Ownership of CSLAs (Customer Service Level Agreements) and Ownership of GPS controls on non process related aspects (User access review, clean desk policy etc.,)
- Knowledge of all applications and tools (refer point E on slide no. 135) used during the process
- Ensuring performance reviews (half yearly and yearly) to be completed in time
- Monitoring of mandatory learnings and ensuring no breach
- Ensure and provide regular process improvement inputs
- Prepare PMI (Performance management Index) for Analyst/QC on monthly basis and sharing the feedback during one on one meetings with respective individuals
- Lead team meetings with an agenda to discuss any process/policy/follow-up related items
- Prepare accurate performance dialogue for daily, weekly and monthly discussions
- Ensure Weekly Meetings, Monthly Meetings and 1-1 meetings are in place with structured Agenda and Minutes
- Engage with SMEs, QA and QCs to identify team members requiring training / development and develop a plan for targeted coaching where needed
- Plan ahead and identify any potential concerns, risks and/or issues that may impact production, develop a plan to mitigate or reduce such concerns, risks and/or issues, and launch and drive the effort
- Ensure strict adherence to Permanent Supervision controls by declaring it on internal tool (Morse)
- Ensure no breach in HR policies (for e.g. unplanned leaves) and no audit findings
- Immediate response to escalations.
- End to end accountability of regional portfolio management from start to completion including co-ordination across various teams viz. IDD, CFA, FO, Compliance, Sr Management.
- Close monitoring of staff utilization, billing and budget for the team
[[Competency Level : Advanced 1: the individual demonstrates proficiency level; can assist, consult or lead others in the application of below competencies]]
Behavioral attributes :
- Sound KYC knowledge and up-to date with policy, procedures and regulations
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Listen to team members' feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Propose & support in implementation of automation initiatives to minimize errors/create efficiency gains. Participate actively in all meetings
- Ensure Agenda and MOMs of all meetings with the counterparts (onshore/offshore) are well documented, circulated and stored
- Ensure counterpart satisfaction is maintained, feedback collected and corrective actions implemented
- Sharing of weekly reports of production and quality to onshore counterparts
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: MBA
LEADERSHIP SKILLS: • Client • Team Spirit • Commitment • Responsibility • Innovation
KEY SKILLS: Communication skills,Team Management skills,Analytical skills,Problem solving
TOOLS: Omgeo,FCCR,World Check,BDR,DDIQ,Indigo Tool,Documentum
Societe Generale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognised on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. Societe Generale has been playing a vital role in the economy for 150 years. With more than 145,000 employees, based in 66 countries, we serve on a daily basis 31 million clients throughout the world. Societe Generale’s teams offer advice and services to individual, corporate and institutional customers in three core businesses: - Retail banking in France with the Societe Generale branch network, Credit du Nord and Boursorama, offering a comprehensive range of multi-channel financial services at the leading edge of digital innovation; - International retail banking, insurance and financial services to corporates with a presence in developing economies and leading specialised businesses; - Corporate and investment banking, private banking, asset management and securities services, with recognised expertise, top international rankings and integrated solutions. Societe Generale is currently included in the main sustainability indices: DJSI (World and Europe), FSTE4Good (World and Europe), Euronext Vigeo (World, Europe and Eurozone), Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) Excellence Europe, 4 of the STOXX ESG Leaders Indices, MSCI Low Carbon Leaders Index.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.