Let's get you started
Revenue Manager - UK Process
Modern Living Hospitality Pvt.Ltd. (thesqua.re)4 - 7 years Delhi (NCR)
Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the properties and manage day to day yield operations.GDS basic knowledge Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting. Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends. Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons. Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution Analyze overall monthly performance and provide summary report. Ensure all OTAs and Social Media Portals are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity. Oversee and audit the standards and operations of the reservations department. Ensure website booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional. Work in liaison with sales and customer service departments as a team. Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, Social Media Portals) Reduce the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business Any other reasonable requests made by management. Responsible for best practice standards to include: Competitor analysis; Environmental scanning; Market modeling; Distribution yield management; Business mix yield management; Length of stay yield management; Inventory availability by channel; Pricing control and New pricing concepts.
Required Candidate profile
- A minimum of 4 years adaptable experience with travel / hotel industry reservation systems and OTA management systems essential in Revenue Management.
- A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional languages an asset.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economic Studies.
- Highly computer literate with a high level command of Excel.
- Experience in hotel revenue management is important to the success of this role. Candidate must have excellent analytical skills and must fully comprehend the travel industry distribution landscape. This includes third party channels, GDS, central reservation systems, and property management systems.
- The right person for this position will have a demonstrated ability to lead initiatives and show skills in follow up, multi-tasking, leadership and accountability for team actions.
thesqua.re is an online community for travelers offering exclusively designed serviced apartments in popular cities like New York, London, Paris and Dublin. We provide corporate and leisure accommodation in our premium serviced apartments, focusing on the mid-to long term stays. The company laid its foundation in 2008 as House of Modern Living and was later re branded in 2015 as thesqua.re, offering all the same benefits that House of Modern Living is known for plus an online platform that allows our guests to manage all bookings and finances online.The company has come a long way in a shortest span of time and has received TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for offering world-class serviced apartments in the respective cities. The Certificate of Excellence recipients includeaccommodations, great customer care services, best locations, and prices in which thesqua.re has achieved abreakthrough.The company has received maximum number of user reviews and has been persistent on the top list ofTripAdvisor for over a year. Being associated with thesqua.re you can enjoy the perks of being part of a global travel community where you can connect with other expats and residents.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.