Let's get you started
Full Job Description
***Candidates who are available to work in the NIGHT Shift 10 pm IST to 7 am IST should only apply***
Dynamic and Enthusiastic Instructors Needed to Teach at Virtual STEM Camps for the school students in the US
As a STEM instructor, you will inspire and teach youth to create projects using todayâs latest computer technologies. In each session, you will educate students in coding, video game design, robotics, 3D design, stop-motion/digital animation, or other technological adventures!
We are hiring instructors for our virtual day camp programs that will happen this summer.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for and experience in STEM and youth education. This is a great opportunity for a flexible team player with a positive attitude and engaging communication and teaching skills.
At STEM4ALL, we educate children ages 8-14 in coding, engineering, and digital arts with a focus on fun, discovery, and building a life-long passion in STEM. We provide virtual summer camps and year around after school education programs to the school students in the US
During each session, you will utilize your passion for youth and knowledge of STEM to mentor students who will create amazing digital projects. You will work with a team of fellow instructors to establish a positive and memorable experience for each and every child.
- Teaching and mentoring students to help them grow their technical prowess and creativity
- Guiding students through several iterations of project creation in coding/programming, video game design, robotics, 3D design, stop-motion/digital animation, and other technological adventures
- Engaging students with games and other fun bonding activities when not working on wonderful projects
- Creating a safe and positive learning environment for all
- Fostering a growth mindset in every child
- Supporting the success of our collaborative team under the leadership of your Program Manager
Characteristics of an Ideal Candidate
- At least 1 year of work experience teaching or mentoring youth in elementary or middle school
- Demonstrated ability to positively impact youth and address the varied needs of students
- Experience in one or more subject matter areas: 3D design, stop motion and digital animation, robotics, coding languages (Java, Python and/or Scratch), Minecraft (redstone, command blocks, pixel art), AR/VR languages (Unity & C#). Knowledge about coding projects on Raspberry Pi, IOT projects on Arduino, and VEX VR Robotics programs
- Possession of a learner mindset; a willingness to learn new technologies and teaching techniques; and a positive "I care" attitude, including the ability to maintain enthusiasm in the face of challenges
- Engaging communication skills, including the ability to hold studentsâ attention while discussing subject matter, and willingness to engage parents/guardians as partners in the camp experience
- Comfortable speaking with parents and updating them about their childâs performance
- Demonstrated ability to be a flexible team player
- Good Communication skills
- Availability to manage Virtual STEM camps during Mon to Fri 10 pm to 7 am IST
- Technical skills (Python/ AR/ 3D Design etc) and a learners attitude to learn and create technology camps for students
- Excellent Communication skills and confidence to engage students
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Internship
Salary: From â¹15,000.00 per month
- Night shift
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Mohali, Punjab (Required)
- English (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Software Development
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.