Selling Partner Support - Delhi, Work from Home, Hindi
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.0 - 5 years Delhi (NCR)
Selling Partner Support DEL NCR (WFH -Voice & Email Support Candidate must be able to write and speak well in Hindi and English)
Overview: Seller Support at AMAZON
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers. We obsess over providing world class support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may need our support, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
The role of the Seller Support Associate provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with direct partnerships across 11 worldwide locations. Amazon and Seller Support pride ourselves on growing talent and leadership from within, the Seller Support Associate role is an exciting entry point into an organization with endless career opportunities. Candidates should expect to spend their initial 12-18 months learning the Seller Support business, perfecting their technical skills and customer advocacy as well as learning new skills such as mentorship, coaching, negotiation, process improvement and account management as they identify the next step in their career path with Amazon. Historically Seller Support Associates have progressed their careers with Amazon in areas such as editorial, data analysis, workflow & capacity planning and training as well as leadership roles i.e. team leads, supervisors and managers.
Virtual Contact Center (VCC) associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. The home location is as mentioned at the top of the JD, and associates are expected to be at this location on the date of joining. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work- like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Position Description: Seller Support Associate
(LOCATION) Delhi NCR (100% Work from Home)
SHIFT REQUIREMENTS (24/7)
The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and e-mail support in English /Hindi language governed by internal service level agreements. The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication in English/Hindi Language. Fluency in these languages a must
- Ability to handle inbound and outbound calls along with email support in Hindi and English
- Candidates should be living or willing to relocate to Delhi NCR and work from home address within the City limits.
- Candidates should have Fixed Line internet (High-speed broadband) and Power back to support for the duration of his/her Shift time.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers' issues. Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller's issues and questions.
Ideal Candidate Profile
High energy, solution focused with a passion for customer service. The ideal candidate will demonstrate keen logical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to understand and empathize with sellers. Willingness to work to high performance targets as well as an inquisitive and improvement-based approach to work are critical competencies for this role. The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction and couples this with proactive problem solving to provide exceptional support to sellers.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Education: 3rd level qualification - Graduation
- Language: Hindi and English proficiency and willing to work in a 24/7 environment
- 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact Centre environment would be an advantage
- 0 – 10 years of Experience
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
- Process improvement awareness and experience
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Language Proficiency
Ergonomic Furniture: In Amazon we care about your health hence suggest that all employees have an ergonomic chair and desk as their workspace
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.