Let's get you started
Roles and Responsibilities
Qualification:Science / Engineering graduate
- • Provide data to senior team members during consulting engagements.
- • Create documents (eg preconsulting deck, recommendation deck etc) to be used during engagements.
- • Analyze technology landscape, process, tools based on project objectives.
Knowledge Management & Capability Development:
- • Conduct technical trainings/ Webinars to impart knowledge to relevant application development/ project teams.
- • Create collaterals (eg case study, business value documents, summary etc).
- • Post in Blogs / interviews to share expertise.
- • Gain industry standard certifications on technology and architecture consulting.
- • Contribute to knowledge repository and tools.
- • Partner with Cognizant academy to create curriculum, assessments etc and conduct training.
- • Organize project level KT sessions for new team members.
Requirement gathering and Analysis:
- • Understand the functional and nonfunctional requirement.
- • Collect nonfunctional requirements (such as response time, throughput numbers, user load, etc) through discussions with SMEs, business users.
Solution Definition & Design:
- • Prepare low level design and common frameworks.
- • Identify and conduct design of complex subcomponents /module in collaboration with project team, architects and client SME.
- • Present the detailed design documents to relevant stakeholders and seek feedback.
- • Undertake project specific Proof of Concepts activities to validate technical feasibility with guidance from the Application Architect.
- • Support performance testing and resolve deadlocks on NFRs by implementing the best optimized solution and resolve performance issues.
Project Management Support:
- • Share technical inputs from project planning perspective with Test Lead/Architect.
- • Help project managers to understand the technical risks and comeup with mitigation strategies.
Business and Technical Research:
- • Understand application architecture and its criticality.
- • Analyze and assess tools (internal/external) on specific parameters.
- • Support Architect/Sr Architect in drafting recommendations based on findings of Proof Of Concept.
- • Analyze the market trends and identify new developments in existing technologies (eg methodologies, frameworks, accelerators etc).
- • Document these new developments (eg report, white paper, national/ international publications) in order to build team capabilities.
- • Suggest test automation strategies using appropriate frameworks like JUnit/NUnit/Selenium as appropriate.
Process Improvements / Delivery Excellence:
- • Identify avenues to improve project delivery parameters (e.
- productivity, efficiency, process, security etc.
- ) by leveraging tools, automation etc.
- • Understand various technical tools used in the project (third party as well as homegrown) to improve efficiency , productivity.
- • Provide support for project estimations in terms of review and validation for projects of lower complexity based on analyzing business requirements (eg component level estimation).
- • Articulate estimation methodology, module level estimations for more standard projects with focus on effort estimation alone.
- • Conduct cross project technical audits and reviews, as required to check adherence to architecture, design and coding best practices.
- • Perform codenizant audits for other projects as appropriate to ensure Codenizant principles are implemented.
- • Contribute to proposal development [of small to medium size projects from technology/architecture perspective].
Must Have Skills
- Load UI
- Product Development&Management
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peer in companies that you check out vacancies they have, and get their help during your application process.