Let's get you started
Job Title – Senior Clinical Research Associate
Ascentrik Research Pvt. Ltd is a premier Research & Data Service Provider serving the Top Fortune 500 Companies & many more Multi-National Companies across different industries & sectors. We are pioneers in customized Research Services and are providing actionable insights with quality data to our clients. We are operating with a large work force from offices in Pune, Navi Mumbai and are aiming to grow even more. We are looking out for a Clinical Research professional who has a relevant experience and has excellent knowledge. Below is the detailed job description.
Beacon Targeted Therapies (https://beacon-intelligence.com/)
Beacon provides a customizable, modular, cloud-based software-as-a-service platform that enables you to personalize drug development data and analysis so that it seamlessly integrates into your daily workflows.
The solutions are designed to enable multinational pharma, biotech and anyone with a vested interest in the progress and development of new therapies to conduct:
- Target discovery and analysis
- Candidate screening and benchmarking
- Market entry and exit strategy
- Trial design and development
- Translational science analysis
- Lead and manage a research team in order to curate accurate, timely, insightful and comprehensive data and intelligence;
- Identify and analyse the most relevant information for Beacon and its users;
- Coordinate with UK based clients on a regular basis to understand and meet the project deliverables.
- Manage the activities required towards launch of a beacon module and further support the needs towards maintenance post launch.
- You will be part of a global network of life science researchers working on dynamic, fast growing products in exciting, cutting edge life science areas.
- Perform data management activities on the assigned project in a timely and efficient manner Generate queries to clarify and improve the quality of the data
- Strong understanding of Clinical Trials and their data
- Strong understanding on preclinical data
What attributes will you need?
- An ideal candidate might be a subject matter expertise in various drug therapies in field of oncology (Antibody drug conjugate/Bispecific/Adoptive cell therapy/Checkpoint modulators/oncolytic virus/Gene therapy) and experience with managing a team of resources.
- Proven ability to deal with complex life science concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in a research role and/or data-oriented role is desirable but not essential.
- Experience and understanding in the field of pharmacology, drug discovery and development and clinical trials would be a bonus.
- Good project and people management skills are a must have.
- Results-oriented, passionate about delivering value and impact, proactive
- Most of all, you will need to be curious and willing to learn at all times.
- Masters in Pharmacy (except Pharmacognosy)/Biology/Bio-Technology/Bio-Chemistry/Pharm D with minimum 2-3+ years’ of relevant experience
- Bachelors in Pharmacy (except Pharmacognosy)/Biology/Bio-Technology/Bio-Chemistry with at-least 4 years of relevant experience
- Candidates with additional Clinical research diploma or relevant courses can apply.
- Candidate should have basic computer skills, Microsoft Office & detailed Internet Knowledge.
- Candidate should have one research paper published
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills
Location- Pune, Maharashtra
Interested candidates can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ascentrik Research Pvt. Ltd is a premier Research & Data Service Provider serving the Top Fortune 500 Companies & many more Multi-National Companies across different industries & sectors. We are pioneers in customized Research Services and are providing actionable insights with quality data to our clients. We are operating with a large work force from offices in Pune, Navi Mumbai and are aiming to grow even more.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.