Let's get you started
· JOB RESPONSIBILITY:-
· Maintained Power Generation, Power Received & Power Consumption record of Project on daily basis & enter in SAP system.
· Maintained record of Electrical drive Construction Equipments running hours, Plants running hours & energy consumption in equipments, plants & others site wise of Project on daily basis & enter in SAP system.
· Prepared Monthly “Specific Energy Consumption Report” of Project.
· Prepared Monthly “Actual vs. Budget energy consumption Report” of Project.
· Prepared Monthly “Performance/Cost report Captive/Standby Power Plant Report “of Project.
· Analysation of Energy Consumption of Project on monthly basis according to Monthly Budget as approved.
· Keeps coordination with Project Electrical Head regarding performance of Electrical Equipments & Plants of Project.
· Maintained record of “Incoming & Outgoing Electrical items” at Project Main Electrical Workshop on daily basis.
· Monitoring on “Electrical general materials & spares” in Main Store on routine basis.
· Monitoring on “Electrical Safety” & maintained safety checklist record on weekly basis.
· Inspection of company’s domestic, commercial & bulk supply consumer electricity bill from State Electricity Board or State Power Corporation.
· Prepared Electricity duty (ED) record of DG sets which is payable to office of Chief Electrical Inspector.
· Maintained every month’s project electrical MIS with budgeted work done value, normalize work done value & actual work done value.
· Maintained all the electrical documentation of project on routine basis in SAP system.
· Maintained electrical billing of subcontractors as per schedule time.
· Maintained record of project electrical documents accordingly ISO & other documents record with well housekeeping.
· Assist in preparation of Project Annual Electrical Budget.
· Prepared Electrical Materials Indent, Purchasing Requisition.
· Undertake TUV Audit, Energy Audit (External and Internal).
· Better knowledge of Installation of all types DG Sets, Electrical Motors, Cables &
· Better knowledge of Installation of all types of Electrical Pumps used for
Dewatering & Water supply.
· Better knowledge of Hydro Power Construction Electrical Equipments & Plants.
· Better knowledge of operation & maintenance of DG sets.
· Better knowledge of electrical consumption norms of electrical drives equipments used in construction stream.
· Better knowledge of Power Distribution Plan.
· Better knowledge of Procurement System.
· Better knowledge of Materials & Man power handling.
· Better knowledge of SAP, Ms Excel, Ms Word.
HCC is a business group of global scale developing and building responsible infrastructure through next practices. With a group turnover of Rs. 8,768 crore, its businesses span the sectors of Engineering & Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Urban development & Management. Founded in 1926, HCC has constructed a majority of India’s landmark projects, having constructed 25% of India’s Hydel Power and over 65% of India’s Nuclear Power generation capacities, over 3800 lane km of Expressways and Highways, more than 320 km of complex Tunnelling and over 356 major bridges. Landmark projects executed by HCC include the Bandra Worli Sea Link − India’s first and longest open sea cable-stayed bridge; the Farakka Barrage – world’s longest barrage; the Kolkata Metro – India’s first Metro; the Mumbai-Pune Expressway – India’s first six-lane concrete expressway and the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant – India’s first and largest Light Water Reactors. HCC is developing Lavasa, India’s first planned hill city on the country’s western front, comprising of five self-sustained towns with a permanent population of over 2.4 lakh. Lavasa currently hosts a multitude of global leaders in hospitality, tourism, education, health care, business research and industry. HCC’s CSR Policy defines 5 heads of interventions namely Environment, Health, Education, Disaster Response, and Rural Development. HCC is the first Asian company to endorse the UNGC’s CEO Water Mandate. HCC is also a member of the Disaster Resource Partnership and also the founder member of Disaster Resource Network India. HCC is a member of the executive committee of the TERI-BCSD. The HCC Group of companies comprises of HCC Ltd, HCC Infrastructure Co. Ltd, Lavasa Corporation Ltd and Steiner AG in Switzerland.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.