Let's get you started
The Sr. IT Security Analyst is responsible to research, analysis, design, testing, implementation, administration, and lifecycle management of enterprise security engineering solutions to meet business requirements. Assist in developing and implementing security policies, practices, technologies and tools to protect Brightstar's critical global information resources. This role is a hands on technical security engineering position with collateral security program administration duties.
The candidate will be professional and approachable, provide support and guidance to the Global Incident Response team to ensure that all of Brightstar's security products are brought together for an effective and advanced incident response program. Provides 3rd level escalation support to Security Operations and Incidents. Monitor for and respond to critical application and system vulnerabilities. Participate in system investigation efforts within established protocols and legalities.
- Responsible for network penetration testing and ethical hacking within our global infrastructure by proactively executing manual and automated tests to identify threats. Assisting infrastructure owners in understanding how exploits were found, the level of risk for exploits (using a risk methodology), and validation testing to ensure exploits have been remediated.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, install, document, implement and support of the IT Security strategic objectives
- Serve as thought leader in security space, be advocate for security requirements in all phases of SDLCs.
- Providing advanced operations and engineering support for critical security systems and services including Windows and Linux servers, endpoint security, computer forensics, vulnerability/penetration assessment/mitigation, and security event management (SIEM)
- Participate in the evaluation, development, implementation, and communication of security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments
- Establish and lead technical coordination for Incident Response teams for any outages, penetrations / intrusions, virus outbreak, etc. Conduct root cause analysis and post review events
- Act as a technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) on information security system development and best practices
- Represent Information Security on organizational project teams and ensure adherence to existing security policies and standards
- Required Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related subjects.
- Information Security certifications (CISSP, CISM, CEH and GIAC Certifications
- IT Certifications like CCNA, Red Hat Linux, MCSE, CompTIA Security,
- 12 -16 years of work experience with minimum of 5 years of progressive IT experience in a highly competitive, large corporate organization with solid knowledge of Information Security, Systems Operations and Data Center support
- Minimum 7 + years of experience in Information Security Management/Engineering in a Medium/Large Global Organization.
- At Least 3 years of experience in Technical Leadership of medium to large IT projects
- At Least 2 years of experience with information security frameworks and industry regulations (NIST, ISO, CSC-20, PCI, SOX)
- Ability to think with a security mindset. The successful candidate has a strong IT background with in depth knowledge of several key security practice areas: application security; network security, infrastructure security.
- Solid working knowledge with security tools such as NAC, Antivirus, File Integrity Management, Intrusion Presentation, Network & Application Firewalls, Email, Web Proxy, O365, Azure or AWS cloud Computing, any MDM, Logging & Monitoring and DLP.
- Experience of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems, databases and its security capabilities.
- Experience with Linux Security Tools and scripting/programing
- Diverse security engineering background with experience administering other types of security solutions
- Several years of experience with Information/Network security/Security Operations
- Ability to assist in the creation strategic plans for the Information Security department and technologies that may be required to fulfill our mission
- Experience with security event response from key security products and services (network traffic analysis, PC forensics, kill chain, windows event analysis, etc.)
- Ability to engage and influence team members as well as people external to the team
- Service orientation: A passion for maintaining the highest standards of quality and a service oriented attitude
About BrightstarImagine working with the largest and most-loved brands in wireless. Exciting? Yes. But even more, youll be helping people across the globe gain more access to more mobile device technologywith a better user experience, and getting the most value out of their devicesfor life. Are you one of us? Impressed by the power of mobile connectivity and energized by the shocking pace of its evolution, we’re the innovators helping define and drive an entire industry of dynamic mobile-related services. We’re inspired by technology, motivated to serve, and growing fast with tremendous opportunity. Bring us your best. And because mobile never stopsneither do we. No matter what your job may be at Brightstar, we’ll be counting on you – starting Day One – to push the envelope with your creative thinking, quick execution, and a driving desire to serve our customers along with dedicated co-workers. Bring us your best, and together we’ll make the world more mobile
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.