Let's get you started
Senior .Net Developer - VB/C#/CI/CD
Finxera India Private Limited5 - 13 years Chandigarh (Chandigarh)
Finxera is a rapidly growing Silicon Valley-based Financial Technology Company focused on creating secure and compliant payment solutions for leading debt settlement companies in the U.S. We build a state of the art product solutions for the Fintech space at our Development Center located in Rajeev Gandhi IT Park, Chandigarh.
We are an employee-first organization. We recognize that our employees are the driving force behind our success, and we continually strive to ensure their professional and personal success supported by employee-friendly policies and a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism. We ensure a challenging environment that would bring the best out of our employees and fuel their learning and growth in the latest technologies and domains.
At Finxera, the product engineering team includes core product, architecture, quality assurance, and support. We are looking for an effective leader and mentor to the product engineering team. The candidate will be required to be hands-on in helping the team craft and build scalable solutions, design frameworks and architecture, perform code reviews, and ensure high-quality delivery of the product to the customer. They must use a combination of their existing knowledge of industry-standard architectural practices as well as innovative, cutting-edge software solutions that fit the purpose. They are also responsible for creating and maintaining a professional culture within the team, where individuals take pride in their work and believe in delivering excellence and quality. A successful candidate must have a point of view and vision, while bringing the team together.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is a creative engineer and problem solver, with good people skills, who is not afraid of tackling complex problems and has a passion for architecture, technologies, and coding. The ideal candidate shall be self-directed, passionate about object-oriented programming and technology,
believe in setting high standards for team processes, and understand how to lead and inspire a team so they are able to understand their contributions to the overall success of the product.
A .Net Developer/Manager at Finxera is expected to lead a team of software developers and testers to design, build, enhance, and maintain the company's product architecture and frameworks. In addition to designing software, web applications, and web services, they are also responsible for helping with hiring and training staff and make progress reports to senior management. They may work with various department heads to determine software requirements, meet with management to discuss how software applications can achieve business objectives, or train technical colleagues or users.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to -
- Ensure high quality and timely delivery of product architecture and frameworks.
- Prepare and/or review high level and detailed design documents for sprint deliverables.
- Work on the overall product architecture and build enhance and maintain the Finxera frameworks including automation.
- Perform thorough code reviews and unit tests to ensure a clean handover from development to QA.
- Manage and enhance branching and merge strategies to ensure clean management of code and test case automation. Ensure we have a scalable and efficient CI process.
- Prepare and/or review the test strategy documents and work with QA to ensure a full understanding of the deliverables. Review test cases to ensure a high level of code coverage and quality of delivery.
- Review and plan for performance and security testing and fixes for the product to ensure a scalable product.
- Work with the deployment and cloud services teams to ensure a scalable deployment process and secure product and infrastructure.
- Work with technical support and operation teams to ensure timely resolution of all production issues.
- Build high performing teams
- Participate in the hiring process through interviews and referrals to build a high performing team.
- Perform periodic and annual reviews for the team members and help groom them through constructive feedback and guidance.
- Maintain a positive attitude at work to ensure high morale in the team.
- Be a domain, product & process champion
- Review and enhance the overall sprint process while working with the Delivery Manager.
- Create and maintain sprint plans and follow up with the development and QA team to ensure timely delivery with high quality. Own the end to end delivery of the product architecture.
- Work with Product Managers to review and plan specifications for future sprints. Be an SME of the domain and the product.
Required Skills & Qualifications :
- - Should have scored 70% & above in 10th and 12th grade.
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
- Experience with development on the .Net platform (C# or VB) a must-have.
- Experience with Bitbucket, Jenkins, CI/CD, Cloud deployment and database concepts.
- Go to a leader with a strong work ethic who is able to translate complex technical concepts into easy to understand language for various product teams.
- Drive the strategic direction of our technology, product & offerings considering emerging and legacy technologies.
- Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills, you must have the ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail a domain, product, and process champion
- Credible, confident, and articulate, with excellent communication and presentation skills and dedicated to delivering ideas clearly and concisely to management, internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for technology.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.