We need experienced Senior Developers for our Engineering and Product Development Team and will work closely with the Architects and other members of the different teams. The UI development expert will also be a strategic thinker who can implement and deliver sustainable solutions with a keen eye towards simplicity, extensibility, manageability, performance and re-use.
- Software Professional with 4-9 years of experience with BE/BTech. in computer science or related engineering fields from reputed engineering institute.
- Extensive experience in Angular (higher versions) framework and libraries and experience in client-side framework.
- A UI Geek – a passion for creating high quality UI and refactor the code to right design patterns through application of best design and coding practices.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good knowledge of Design patterns - SOLID, OOAD Design patterns, Integration patterns and REST, API's.
- Experience in developing libraries and reusable, scalabale components.
- Ability to identify and design for architecturally significant non-functional requirements (Performance, scalability, high availability, evolvability etc.) for user stories.
- Demonstrable good working knowledge with the following: HTML/CSS, HTML5, Sass, Bootstrap, Node.js, AJAX.
- Experience in UI tooling - Unit testing frameworks (Karma, Jasmine), Grunt/Gulp/ etc, including Linting, Compiling, Minifying etc..
- Able to adopt and understand new technologies quickly and utilize them efficiently.
- Good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Security aware at all stages of the development process - APIs, application, data at rest and motion, cloud security etc. Familiarity with the top OWASP threats and experience in mitigating these in application design.
- You will be working in agile environment (SCRUM) responsible for design and delivery of product modules and features in close collaboration with product owners, architects and engineering leaders.
- Strong Ability to interpret technical /business objectives and challenges.
- Experience in working with Agile Methodologies. - Scrum, XP, SAFE in distributed scrum teams.
- Demonstrate learning ability, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to go the extra mile, Self-starter and self-motivated with a can-do attitude. Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Good team member - Ability to work collaboratively in building a good team, seek and provide mentorship and coaching, bring knowledge and learning to the team.
- Communication skills -Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate frequently, candidly and clearly on complex technical issues.
- Problem-solving - skills to interpret complex problems, iterate and explore solutions, and communicate the simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Show courage, empathy, confidence, focus, openness, commitment to do the right things.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
- Ability to achieve stretched goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build shared knowledge - Fast Learner, Team Player
Perks and Benefits -
- Medical and Accidental Insurance - Work from home - Flexi timings - Open culture - Opportunity to work for global customers - Best-in-class product development opportunity - Metro Shuttle and Cab
Entrepreneur Magazine's No. 1 franchise software supplier, FranConnect provides management solutions to more than 700 brands and 140,000 franchisees including multi-unit operators and area developers. Customers rely on FranConnect to grow the number of units and make them more successful. Our customers' business priorities are unit growth, franchisee engagement, and unit performance. As the leading software company built for and by franchisors, we help customers improve their business outcomes by providing greater visibility and control throughout the franchise lifecycle. Only FranConnect comes with Franchising Built-In- exclusive functionality and best practices for the entire franchise lifecycle - so franchisors can more effectively manage, track and run their business. FranConnect is a portfolio company of Serent Capital, a San Francisco-based growth investment firm that partners with software and services business to drive topline performance. With over 30 portfolio companies, Serent Capital has demonstrated a meaningful track record of success with >30% annual growth across the portfolio. Serent is committed to recruiting and investing behind great talent in its companies as the key driver of success.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.