Analyzing user requirements and developing software applications as per user requirements.
Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications in Web Technology.
Strong object-oriented programming and problem-solving skills.
Designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function according to the clients specifications
Deliver as per the quality standards set by the organization.
Preparing design and testing documents for developed applications by following the documentation protocols laid by the organization.
Skills / Expertise:
Strong grasp of security principles and application of the same in E-Commerce.
Operating systems: Mainly Windows Operating systems, sometimes Linux.
Should know Bootstrap, updated with the latest version.
Website debugging, website development fundamentals, high-level documentation, and testing.
Other Technologies to be known: Apache Tomcat, JDK, MySQL, Ajax, GitHub, SEO, etc.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Should have good grasping of new technology.
Knowledge of Python also an advantage.
Job Shift: Rotational
Experience: 5 years and above
B.E or B.Tech or M.Tech in Computers / MCA.
B.E or B.Tech in any other stream can apply if the candidate has relevant work experience.
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Salary Range: 10,00,000 – 30,00,000 p.a
- Candidates who have appeared for our selection process in the last 3 months are not eligible for this opening. - Candidates with notice period greater than 60 days (non-negotiable), please do not apply.
- Candidates with relevant additional knowledge / skill may get higher package.
Established in 2002 and incorporated in 2005, XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd. is privately held corporation providing IT, audit and quality control outsourcing solutions to a defined clientele in the US mortgage industry.
We have proven expertise to provide comprehensive solutions to a defined clientele in the US mortgage industry, including but not limited to:
• IT solutions
• Expert analysis and risk assessment audit of complex financial products
• Inspection of executed financial trades
• Documentation of policies, processes and guidelines
• Quality control services, Operations and Servicing quality control
• Trading and hedging strategy and support
• Regulatory compliance and audit services
• Securitization of loan instruments study
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.