- Heady is a mobile agency based in Dumbo, Brooklyn. We work with startups and established brands to build and deliver stellar mobile products.
- We highly value integrity, transparency, and equality throughout our tight-knit work family. In addition to a positive work environment, we offer comprehensive benefits, flexible schedules, and dog-friendly offices. We hope to meet you soon!
About the role :
- Heady is looking for an experienced, well-rounded Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) to join our growing team.
- In this position, you will own responsibility for the quality of our work and work closely with a strong, cross-functional, and cross-geographical team of engineers, product managers, and designers and help cultivate a quality mindset, coach and advocate for quality while assisting teams with software testing practices.
- Implement test tools and frameworks that will help us release with confidence.
- Work with teams to understand test automation gaps and implement coverage.
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process.
- Coordinate testing efforts across teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality features.
- Assist in driving the adoption of best practices in testing and maintainability.
- Understand client needs & validate solutions.
- Interact with clients as and when needed to ensure we deliver as per their needs.
Required Qualification & Skills :
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in writing API automation scripts and unit test scripts.
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in continuous integration testing.
- Knows Node.JS - able to code automated test scripts.
- Very good understanding of GIT.
- Strong knowledge of the page object model.
- Strong attention to detail, an ability to multitask, and an ability to work independently and on a team.
- Must be passionate about testing and validating an embedded product.
- Experience working with engineers to collaborate on test automation scenarios.
- Familiarity with software principles, application architecture, data structures, coding conventions, and security practices.
- Ability and/or interest in working to write test automation to support all areas of the technology stack (back-end to front-end).
- Strong communication skills that allow you to convey complex ideas in writing or in person.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Increase the automation of tasks and expand test coverage through both new and existing infrastructure.
- Write and debug test cases, as well as analyze and review testing results.
Bonus points if you have :
- Experience with Mocha Awesome testing framework.
- Hands-on experience with Automation frameworks such as XCUI, Espresso & Detox.
- Hands-on experience with setting up and configuring Jenkins, CircleCI and/or bitrise.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.