Let's get you started
The Fotografik Enterprises Pvt.Ltd. is looking for people to join the team as a Sr Video Editor. As a video editor, you will be required to work on varied projects. We will require your complete cooperation and participation in ideation and executing professional level videos.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop video ideas and plan in coordination with other teams. Gather and transfer all forms of media into editing software, ensure each was updated in the correct format and generate fresh concepts.
- Operate computer editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects
- Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation
- Understand briefs to grasp the creative teams needs and specifications
- Improve video and sound quality using various video software
- Edit video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips, graphics, effects and other important aspects of the project
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to the specifications
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Collaborate with peers to ensure high-quality, cohesive creative deliverables that are well-documented and ready for execution
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 4 - 5 years experience in a similar role
- Graduates with Arts or similar
- Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
- Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
- Creative experience in filmmaking and videography
- Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project when meeting with team and the ability to bring them to life
- Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music and transitions
- Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects
- Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong development portfolio
- Experience in creating all social media formats like 1:1,16:9 and 4:3.
- Worked on various video formats (QuickTime MOV, AVI, MPEG-4 etc).
- Sequence setting in the format of the raw videos.
- Video Editing: Produce final output according to the script.
- Sound Editing: Converting the videos into the podcast (correcting the audio level, removing noise and echo).
- Basic knowledge of handling DSLR and lighting techniques
- Organizing Audio and the Video Library project-wise.
- Knowledge of rendering and output settings.
What you will get :
- Industry-best perks
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- A solid work-life balance
- Medical Insurance for self
- Paid Time Off
Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure! Fotografik is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
Fotografik Enterprises Private Limited was incorporated in the year 2013 in Delhi but shifted to Chandigarh IT Park in 2015. Fotografik is currently dealing with overseas work only through their business partner named Photowonder Inc” which has its head office in Tokyo (Japan). Photowonder also has a presence in the USA, Europe and NewZealand and provides large scale visual media editing and media developing services to a wide range of markets. Their website is: www.photo-wonder.com We constantly try to diversify our business and are currently working for e- commerce photography, school and sports photography and also motion graphic advertisements on social media. Vision Since our customers outsource and become dependent on us, it is our mission to develop and maintain the trust that we are available and will deliver according to their needs. Our customers are thousands of kilometers away so this is very important for us. We take pride in what we do and truly believe that the “Customer comes first”. We are committed to understand and adapt to our customer’s changing needs and serve them with the highest quality of work at competitive prices. We have been able to develop some long lasting relationships and want to continue to expand and diversify ourselves and become the one stop solution for current and future customers.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.