Required For Sr./Jr.Civil Engineer (Billing, Planning) & Foreman
Qualification: Diploma/B.tech(Civil Engineer)
Experience : Exp.4 yrs to 6 yrs
Must have minimum of 4years experience in billing , planning , tender estimation ,QS and site management Skill Set & Knowledge Pleasant personality with good inter - personal skills.
Candidates must have Thermal power plant experience & Building Construction.
Knowledge of primavera software required
1.Bill of Quantities (B.O.Q) preparation & analysis , Rate Analysis , quantity surveying , Finalization & Negotiation with Contractors & Vendors , Preparation of interim payment certificates , certifying Subcontractor s Bills , Calculating the quantity of constituent materials from the drawings in advance to facilitate the purchasing of items
2. Generation of client bill as per required formats.
3. Preparing client billing including taking daily measurement of works.
4. Getting certifications, recording variation, collecting payment, complete documentation required for the job.
5. Site visits , Cost Control of the project and Coordination with contractor.
6. Coordinate and monitor a team of contractor works.
7. Calculating the quantities as per the drawings.
8. Reconciliation between estimated quantity and contractor's billed quantity.
9. Finalizing project cost analysis.
10. Responsible for reviewing drawings in AUTO CADD and workout Quantities from AutoCAD drawings. Must be able to coordinate all AUTO CADD drawings received from design team & various consultants.
11. Purchasing of materials required for construction by coordinating with suppliers / vendors / contractors, obtaining quotes, technically qualifying the specifications, finalizing vendors.
12. Coordinating with Quality, HR for supporting compliance required for bill submission.
13. Prepare regular MIS reports on time.
14.Knowledge of Tender Estimation.
Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Contact Time - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as contractors in the field of Civil works - Commercial, Institutional, Residential & Industrial Buildings, comprising of Tall Structures, Road/Rail Cum Road, Heavy Foundation work of HVDC/GIS Switch Yards, Earthwork involving Deep excavation, Hard rock cutting, Controlled Blasting, Open Cast/Sand & underground Mining, Rock Bolting & Short Crating along with Land Development and Infrastructure jobs of small and large values, and Raw Water Reservoir, Thermal Power, ETP/STP, Ash Dyke & Tailing Dam works, having a track record of successful completion of works in the past Twenty Years.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.