Let's get you started
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be primarily involved in the application development and maintenance of our mission critical switching application and services. You will closely work with peer Developers, Business teams and Customers from multiple geographies on highly complex projects, BAU issues, as well as production support within Devops Structure. You will coach and leads less experienced IT staff and provides overall technical leadership on projects.
- Ensures adherence to established standards and may consult with senior managers on technology solutions.
- Supports existing business systems applications and may be responsible for leading technical aspects of a project.
- May be responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables.
- Responsible for the technical architecture, design, development and support of switching application
- Core technical role including coding, production support as well as troubleshooting technical problems. Must be able to work in the capacity of technical lead who can guide offshore developers.
- Interface with business and technology partners to determine project technical requirements, design alternatives and resolve issues.
- Ensures adherence to established development standards and methodologies and may consult with stakeholders on technology solutions.
- Supports existing business systems applications and may be responsible for leading technical aspects of a project. May be responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables. Performs additional job duties as required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 8+ Years of related IT experience primarily in financial applications.
- Programming experience in TAL/pTAL, TACL, COBOL, SCOBOL, C/C++ languages
- Experience in CONNEX Config, Key Management, HSM/Crypto
- Experience in Enscribe, SQL Databases
- Experience in Pathway, FUP, SCUP, INSPECT, DDL, Enform, Xpress, Relate, Batchcom, CED, Connex Utilities
- Strong Unit Testing experience, preferably automated unit testing and knowledge of Testing Frameworks, Tools and Simulators like FINSIM
- Experience in Source Code Version Control Tools
- Good understanding of HSM and other Security modules within Switching application
- Good understanding of EFT - transaction processing fundamentals, different message types and standards like ISO8583, AS2805
- Experienced in Scheme Compliances like VISA, MASTERCARD, EFTPOS etc.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science and Technology
- IT experience primarily in EFT applications .
- Must have development experience in Connex / Base24 switching applications within HP Nonstop Tandem environment
- Exposure to banking or financial systems applications
- Experience in leading a technical team
- Possesses strong knowledge of SDLC, architecture, tools, methodologies including structured Analysis/Design, Data Flow Diagramming techniques and Technical Specification
- Strong Troubleshooting / Debugging Skills to resolve difficult to reproduce production incidents and defects
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills.
- Providing BAU and on-call technical support on need basis. Occasionally you will be participating in calls and discussions involving external customers
- Comfortable working in a high pressure team environment
- Self-starter with the demonstrated ability to work both independently and with cross-functional teams and to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Good understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies such knowledge to support the needs of the business
- Previous experience working in Agile environment would be an added advantage
- Willing to work in 24X7 Environment
- Power shell and shell scripting
- Ability to present design solution, prepare technical and architecture documentation
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry, driving innovation in payments, processing services, risk and compliance, customer and channel management, and business insights and optimization. For more information, visit www.fiserv.com.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.