Software Engineer C# & C
Siemens0 - 5 years Bengaluru (Karnataka)
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities
• Develops architectural designs and independently develops complex system designs that meet the product requirements.
• Design, Debug , code, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ C# code to develop application server(backend).
• Consideration of the system architecture to build interfaces and the advance in software technology.
• Define, articulate and apply and implement architectural principles and patterns;
• Assess current state of software quality and development efficiency of products developed by Siemens software divisions and appropriately, develop offerings including, offerings deck, best practices documents.
We are looking for 3-5 years in Software development. With Engineering Graduate / Postgraduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics).
• Development Experience in server client architecture
• Software design experience using OOAD/UML, and expertise in any UML design tools.
• Good expertise on S/W design and development using C++ C#, .NET 4.0/4.5
• Expertise in programming and usage of any unit testing framework. Expertise in integration testing and continuous integration.
• Knowledge on OPC UA
For more than 165 years, Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, our businesses are bundled into eight divisions and healthcare as well as wind power as separately managed businesses. As of September 30, 2016, we had around 351,000 employees worldwide. Orders totaled €86.4 billion and revenue was €79.6 billion in fiscal 2015. We operate in 289 major production and manufacturing plants worldwide. In addition, we have office buildings, warehouses, research and development facilities or sales offices in almost every country in the world.