- AIRA Matrix provides artificial intelligence-based solutions for Life Sciences applications. Our products and services improve efficiency, diagnostic accuracy and turnaround in pathology and microbiology workflows, in research, pharmaceutical and clinical laboratories.
Offerings from the company's deep learning platform AIRAVAT include :
- Pre-trained applications for feature identification and quantification.
- Workflow efficiency solutions for triaging, grading, predicting and inferencing.
- Ready deep learning networks for easy DIY development of analysis workflows.
- The platform is vendor-neutral, supports collaboration across teams and can be easily integrated with other digital laboratory solutions.
Job Description :
- You need to be able to translate business requirements into technical, architectural and application strategy taking market and technology trends into consideration.
- Developing the technical and development skills of team colleagues, coach and advice young talents, developers and other experts.
- Collaborating with designers and domain experts.
- Support and advice the product owner and management regarding technical and architectural feasibility, implications, readiness, and compliance.
- Work on prototypes and products use-case evaluations.
- Drive improvements and innovations in development processes, methodologies, architectures, and technology.