Chicago, United States
Last shared 466 days ago
The Manager of Consolidation and Financial Reporting will have a broad range of responsibilities including:
· Managing the Company’s consolidation process in Hyperion, including elimination entries and execution of internal controls.
· Managing the external reporting process, including the 10-Q/10-K preparation/review, XBRL tagging and analysis, and execution of monthly/quarterly controls.
· Overseeing the monthly general ledger activities of certain corporate functions/accounts.
· Assisting in the Company’s evaluation of technical accounting matters, including those related to complex transactions, emerging areas, and adoption of new accounting standards.
· Participating in acquisitions and dispositions, including due diligence and purchase accounting.
· Serving as a key resource for special projects with the ability to both lead as well as provide meaningful contributions.
· Taking an active role in managing the Accounting/Finance team from an HR perspective, including recruiting quality professionals and developing high-performing teams.
Sign up free of charge to apply for jobs and meet your future colleagues!
Sign up for free