Hanover, United States
Last shared 79 days ago
· Will be required to assist in: Integration\Building\designing customer system to include automation of installations.
· The candidate shall provide system integration for development and production environments as described in the statement of work and directed by the Technical COR.
· Infrastructure may include but is not limited to base OS, storage, VMWare, Linux Clustering, Puppet, SALT, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Helm, and integration of various software packets, and sustainment of the system post build.
· Candidate needs to have a strong understanding of Linux.
· Should also have strong scripting skills (BASH\Python\Perl\Ruby).
· Experience working with testers and developing unit tests.
· Should have experience deploying applications on virtual systems.
System Integration and Sustainment support may include, but is not limited to:
• System management planning;
• Installation and configuration of COTS, GOTS and specialized mission software
• Fault isolation of application\tool problems
• Responsible for extensive coordination with the various teams within the organization to ensure long and short term goals are complete
• Provide system integration support, specialized application support for designated mission system, and deployment support. • Create & maintain Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents when necessary.
• Assist the Operations lead in tasks as required Deployment (Ability and willingness to travel is required, travel will likely take place 1 or 2 times per year, not regularly)
• Conducting site surveys worldwide and assists in the building of the system during deployments
• Assisting with deployment of final system to site. Assist in installation and interface with customer and provide briefings to senior site personnel
• Assist the Operations lead in tasks as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management, etc).
• Twenty (20) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers
• Eight (8) years experience providing technical direction for the development, engineering, integration and testing of complex hardware/software systems.
• Twelve (12) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
• Five (5) years experience in developing strategic and implementation plans for large-scale information systems.(Large scale information system is defined as having at least one of the following characteristics: Over 1,000 users; Over 100 sensors; Over 1000 entities in the information model as represented by an Entity Relationship diagram or UML; Over 20 distinct physical subsystems.)
• Seven (7) years experience developing documentation required in support of both technical and training requirements.
• Four (4) years experience in reverse engineering and re-engineering.
• Seven (7) years experience in developing system architecture and design including:
o Interface requirements
• Four (4) years experience in leading system definition, trade-off and design activities.
• Four (4) years experience in leading analysis of system requirements and components.
• Four (4) years experience in performing system audits to ensure intended system functionality, operation and performance requirements are achieved.
• Four (4) years experience in system performance analysis.
• Four (4) years experience in planning the next generation system.
• Ten (10) years experience developing, delivering testing an supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 or NSA way Process structure.
Sign up free of charge to apply for jobs and meet your future colleagues!
Sign up for free