Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act the first POC for the company's client regarding all technical concerns.
- Act as the lead subject Matter Expert within the company regarding technical concerns.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standard in reference to scheduled projects.
- Plan, schedule and manage the overall design and engineering of the project.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities to the team members required for specific project.
- Manage and coordinate transition from project conceptualization to development stage.
- Planning and design of Process Mapping, Process Flow Diagram, Engineering drawing, P&ID and layout.
- Plant components design based on technical specifications and requirements such as Mass and Energy balances.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of common gas processing equipment such as the following: pumps, chillers, pressure vessels, process piping, heat exchangers, compressors, modulated valves, field instruments & process controls, etc.
- Design & Engineering approval for waste processing plants such as layout and process documents & drawings.
- Responsible for functional specifications, operating methods and procedures designed to minimize operating issues & maximize production.
- Responsible for the creation of RFQs, technical manuals and documents standardization.
- Liaising with different stakeholders involved in the project.
10+ years of experience in Environmental technology, waste water, food technology, chemical industry, or any other related industry (biogas/CNG or RNG would be a plus).
- Process automation/control
- Risk assessments
- Data validation
- Knowledge of engineering and construction practices in anaerobic digestion (AD) project construction is preferred.
- Basic knowledge in electrical & control instrumentation would be preferred
- Very high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, time management & decision making skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion, integrity and the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Autodesk programs like Plant 3D, or similar CAD-programs would be an added advantage.
azyroproweps envirotec, an Indo-German design & engineering company, providing technology solutions for large and medium scale waste processing units. We are the design & technology partner for 'Asia's largest Compressed Biogas plant at Indore, India. Our expertise includes Anaerobic Digestion, Biogas upgrading, waste to energy, composting & RDF, feedstock pretreatment, MBT and Wastewater sector.