Let's get you started
Technical Manager (Dev) - System/Platform | Incedo - Pune
Incedo Technology Solutions Ltd.11 - 18 years Pune (Maharashtra)
Role : Technical Manager - System/ Platform
Role Description -:
Incedo is looking for Technical Manager, System/Platform with 12+ years of experience who will typically deal with the complete s/w development lifecycle management of the Network Security and Application Delivery products. Incumbent should be someone with Product Engineering experience who can deal with Customers stake holders like Engineering Manager, TPM (Technical Product Manager), Support team, Program management, R&D & Support and can also manage scrum team(s) of QA Engineers.
You would Manage Network Security products Platform with complete ownership of product development-Cycle along with development & maintenance of product (features & defect fixes).
As part of Network Security and Application Delivery team, your responsibilities includes
providing technical guidance, technology evaluations, Proof of Concepts, development, design review, development (includes hands-on coding), investigate issues & defects, participating in test strategy, review test cases, manage CI-CD, handling production issues and scaling the products functionality. Ready to manage work/meetings that fall at customers time zone.
Roles & Responsibilities-:
- Lead & Own the Feature development for new product releases & customer release.
- Lead & Own the development & integration of System Platform product/service lines.
- Responsible for feature enhancements, software defect resolutions
- Understands the technical requirements; develops the s/w development and delivery plan & communicate schedule to the team.
- Guides team; reviews code quality, technical documentation and ensures adherence to defined standards
- Liaisons with technical & domain architects to facilitate selection of appropriate technologies to meet the customer requirements
- Drives timely resolution of technical issues and reports on progress of project to internal/external stakeholders.
- Successful track record of transitioning multiple products from offshore to India centres
- Provide technical guidance to the development teams.
- Manage and lead team of engineers (10-15 people)
Primary Skills :
- Strong C programming and debugging skills.
- Extensive experience in project management including handling multiple projects.
- Solid experience with multi-threading, locking, multi-core programming.
- A self-starter with the ability to work seamlessly with others on large projects.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- A high-quality thinker who is open-minded, creative, intelligent, and confident.
- A demonstrated track record of delivering high quality, sustainable results within deadlines.
- Experience with one of the following; AWS, Azure, ESXi, KVM, or HyperV is a plus.
- Experience on Python and shell scripting
- Must have experience on any network product (i.e. familiarity with network protocols, rules and dependencies).
- knowledge of networking including SSL, TCP, UDP, ICMP, BGP, HTTP and other L2-L7 protocols network architecture, cloud based, edge network data & analytics.
- Hands on experience on debugging the issue in complex/distributed system setup.
- Deep understanding and experience of scalable architecting, development and deployment of end to end distributed applications
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile process, project planning, tracking, monitoring and risk management.
- Deep knowledge of the any product & domain, and understanding of how customers use it
- Having experience with Networking domain would be a major plus
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline with detailed understanding of Git, Jenkins, Artifactory and Terraform.
- Working knowledge of hypervisors like VMware ESXi / KVM.
- Exposure to any SQL based Databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Linux kernel internals and drivers is a plus.
- Knowledge on openSSL and Cryptography. Additional advantage for possession of crypto accelerators.Roles and Responsibilities
Incedo is a US based consulting, analytics and technology services firm. We help our clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation and work across Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering sectors. Our uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science and design capabilities with deep domain understanding, and blurring the boundaries between services and products to maximize business impact from emerging technologies.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.