Last shared 241 days ago
Responsibilities and Common Tasks:
· Understand the user’s needs, goals and hopes.
· Understand and contribute towards business priorities of the development team – technology, planning and resources.
· Be a smart and a vocal advocate for the users in the development team.
· Be responsible for bringing in user data to the product team in collaboration with UI/UX Researchers
· Own the UI/UX strategy and deliverables. Define the UI/UX for the product, validate them and, by deeply integrating with the development cycle, see that product's UI/UX gets shipped as it was envisioned.
· Collaborate with other UI/UX researchers and designers in GTKonnect to keep the product team synchronized with constantly evolving design philosophies.
· Strong tendency towards visual thinking using techniques like storyboards and sketching to communicate interaction design concepts.
· Strong understanding of design theory and concepts to create effective visual communication with hierarchy and balance (e.g. typography, color, space, contrast).
· Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
· Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
· Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
· Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
· Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
· Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
· Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
Skills Required (Must Have)
GTKonnect delivers IT Solutions and Services that empower our
customers to manage an efficient logistics and customs operations though our
easy to use software solutions and outstanding customer support. GTKonnect
practices process methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Six Sigma to improve
its operational excellence and efficiency. It's the state-of-the art, using
cutting edge Microsoft technologies along with the world-class process rigor
that makes it an employer of choice. GTKonnect has grown to deliver state of
the art Global Trade Management applications to Fortune 500 companies across
the world and predominantly in the North American continent.
Sign up free of charge to apply for jobs and meet your future colleagues!
Sign up for free