- Angara ECommerce Pvt. Ltd. is a fast growing e-commerce company. It is a subsidiary company of Angara Inc (Headquarters- Los Angeles, CA), world's one of the leading e-tail portals of Precious and Semi-Precious Colored Gemstone and Diamond Jewelry. In a span of twelve years, Angara has grown to become a prominent player as an online gemstone jewelry store. Shipping to more than 64 countries worldwide, the company is expanding its reach across the globe. For more information, visit our website at www.angara.com.
- We want to look attractive and be functional at the same time.
- As a - UX Designer- at Angara you will work closely with our core team to create interfaces that enable the best experience for our customers.
- Ideal candidates are self-starters who bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on.
- They are responsive, flexible, and thrive in collaborative work environments.
- So, if you are the one who is zealous about creating and executing customer-focused experience by collaborating with a team of passionate designers, product managers and engineers, we want to talk to you.
What will you do :
- Design creative visual interfaces those are user-friendly as well as aesthetically appealing to the customers.
- Deliver all project phases from concept and design to production (evaluations, task flows, scenarios, wireframes, low-fidelity/high fidelity prototypes, and design guidelines)
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like product managers, developers, and designers.
- Develop and maintain effective specifications and design patterns.
- Measure the results of the product, identify key learnings and integrate them in overall user, product and feature understanding
Key skills :
- A sturdy portfolio demonstrating past work and relevant, user-centered design solutions
- Ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment
- A clean sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over complication
- An aptitude and honed intuition for tasteful, visual design details
- Ability and passion to design for the business user and yet keep the human interaction approach
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience working on different devices user experience
Required qualification :
- A bachelor's degree in design/Human Factors/ HCI/ Cognitive Science/ Psychology
- You possess knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- You have up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, XD, Axure, InVision, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must.
- E-commerce design experience in a global context
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.