Roles and Responsibilities
5 to 10 Years of Experience in Telecom (at least 1 Year Exp. in NOC Operations of a Large Telecom Operator). Candidates should be willing to work in shifts.
- Experience in Wireless Telecommunications Operation and Maintenance
- Experience in managing 5G NR / LTE RAN Network
- Knowledge of LTE Call Flows, LTE Signaling and Protocols, ENDC network including network architecture, interfaces, traffic and signaling call flow
- In-depth knowledge of EMS/NMS Architecture, and its functioning both at OS as well as application level.
- Experience in Patch upgradation, New releases and its features.
- Complete understanding of the SNMP Traps and connectivity details of NBI interface.
- Basic knowledge of OSS and Integration of Alarms, Performance and configuration.
- Good analytical skills for Level-2 troubleshooting of issues observed and handling escalations.
- Knowledge of Unix & Linux
- Good knowledge of Virtualization and Open Stack
- Exposure to Telco Cloud Operations, specifically Day to Day Operations
- Experience in troubleshooting VNFs and resolving the issues
- Exposure to Incident Management & Problem resolution
- CCNA or CCNP Certified (Preferred)
location- remote/ Navi Mumbai
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size. Retry
Stock Holding Corporation Of India Limited
XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd.
Talent Corner HR Services Pvt Ltd
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.
Connect with peers in companies of interest.
Apply directly to hidden jobs shared by company employees