Pasig City, Philippines
Last shared 61 days ago
- Creation of artwork and multiple videos online for all of the company's games, mostly for Crossfire Philippines [Gameclub Online Magazine (target daily) and Road to Crossfire Stars (documentary approach, weekly, monthly)]
- Video requirement and promotions of external sponsors and partners
- Brainstorming of concept, planning and closely working with the Manager during pre-production and meetings
- Compilation of all footage and materials
- After-movie of events/product launch and other related activation
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Video Production, related field or equivalent experience with atleast 1 year working experience in digital and print media typography, color, balance and composition
- Design‐centered portfolio showcasing a variety work in print, digital, and video. Excellent organizational and communication skills. Creative thinker with passion for learning
- Proactive problem solving, both technically and creatively, with constant attention to process improvement.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe After Effects, Premier, Light room and Photoshop. Strong working knowledge of photographic trends and techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices and principles of interactive design, including layout.
Sign up free of charge to apply for jobs and meet your future colleagues!
Sign up for free