Let's get you started
- Analyze and understand product requirements use cases, IN ORDER TO appreciate detailed use cases, and develop appropriate solution for given requirements.
- Accurately estimate and plan work items for self, IN ORDER TO independently handle priorities in accountable area of ownership.
- Closely work with peer development engineers to review requirements specifications and technical design documents IN ORDER TO collaborate and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Understand the customer environment, deployments to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues arising from field.
- Closely work with test engineering and documentation engineers to provide timely feedback on test cases/design product documentation.
- Ability to independently handle priorities in assigned areas of responsibility and demonstrate continuous improvement.
- Ability to work with global team and thrive in a fast-paced environment to learn rapidly.
- Adhering to companies team?s best practices / processes IN ORDER TO develop high quality software.
- Continuously enhance the code by incorporating newer technologies, improving the code structure and performance, and finding/fixing bugs.
- Good knowledge of programming on Windows Platform for core windows solutions (not limited to applications), with strong programming experience on C / C++.
- Must have strong technical aptitude to understand infrastructure enterprise product technologies.
- Demonstrated strong debugging skills using debugging tools/source code analysis. Analyze, debug, fix kernel/user mode problems reported by end customers (including dump analysis etc).
- Hands on with the engineering tools - IDEs, build management tools like Jenkins, Git, Source code profiling tools etc.
- Good understanding of operating systems software engineering concepts.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills to work with software developers, testers, support engineers, doc team members and cross Geo team members.
- Highly detail oriented, self-managed and organized, pay specific attention to details quality.
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Great passion for learning and has a ?can do? attitude.
Good to Have:
- Exposure to SaaS related technologies - AWS, Azure, Containers (Docker/Kubernetes) etc.
- Knowledge in Information Security / Network Security space / OpenSSL.
- Experience in Windows kernel driver development. Knowledge on Windows Installers / WIX Build.
- Exposure to MS technologies like AD, SQL Server, Windows Services etc.
In 2014, Micro Focus acquired The Attachmate Group, which included Novell. The Novell corporate brand has since transitioned to Micro Focus. As of 3rd July 2017 be sure to follow the Micro Focus LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/micro-focus to continue to receive updates on heritage Novell solutions. Micro Focus is a global software company with 40 years of experience in delivering and supporting enterprise software solutions that help customers innovate faster with lower risk.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs