Let's get you started
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
Managing PO and Invoice process. To Provide accurate accrual/reversals to management as and when required.
Interaction with Vendors on regular basis
To create and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients. And act as a subject matter expert in AEE Workplace Billing Process.
Essential Functions of the Job:
Handling Facility Management Services
To meet the weekly/monthly SLAs and provide the SLA report
Does reporting and management of the database and maintains records
Implementing Quality measures for Office services Billing process
Work on process improvements on cost avoidance / cost savings
Good to have resource handling skills.
Supervise Representatives including the assignment of work, on-the-job training, communication of expectations, Oversee the delivery of quality, productivity
Participate in Quality Assurance activities to monitor proficiency, productivity and quality of Service Delivery direct reports
Identify opportunities to expand knowledge bases and/or initiate process improvements. Work with team members to evaluate the downstream impact of improvements, and upon approval, oversee the development of the appropriate on-the-job training materials and training sessions
Manage staff to resolve all employee inquiries and transactions; assume ownership over open or escalated cases
Monitoring the service levels on the floor, ensuring that the SLA is maintained. Report performance on daily basis and investigate unusual / undesirable results. Break, Outage & leave schedule to be managed.
Responsible for data retrieval, generate statistical reports & document. Researching, evaluating and tracking in-depth data of critical processes
Preparation of MIS on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for top management analysis. MIS and reports are to be stored/documented making it easily accessible to the management.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
Graduate in any discipline preferably in Commerce
Minimum 5 Year of experience in Billing , Invoicing , preferably from facility management process
Strong MIS / Reporting skills
Extensive working knowledge of MS Excel / Analytics
Customer-oriented; seeks solutions that will provide value to end-user
Good organization skills.
Strong verbal and written communication skills. Good telephone etiquette skills. Able to communicate over the phone effectively.
Able to deal with high stress situations.
Knowledge of computer and navigating through open applications.
- Attended a training course on this skill and/or has had brief exposure to this skill.
- Uses basic terminology in regard to the skill.
- Recognizes and/or articulates basic concepts, facts, methods, techniques in day-to-day work experiences.
- Moderate exposure to this skill and related work experiences.
- Can assist other team members with questions and problems related to this skill
- Applies skill (at basic level to work situations, with some guidance.
- Extensive exposure to this skill and related work experiences.
- Applies skill (at advanced level) to work situations with medium complexity, with little or no guidance.
- May train and/or direct the work of others in application of skill.
- Regarded as a center wide resource on this skill.
- Applies detailed knowledge and skills to complex (or new) work situations in multiple settings.
- Trains and/or directs work of other in complex facts, methods, and techniques related to the skill.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.