New Era India
Last shared 227 days ago
About the position
We are looking for a strong Principal Engineer whose responsibilities will include architecting, designing, developing and deploying software components on the cloud. The ideal candidate is flexible, self-motivated and a great team player. She/he will possess strong cross-discipline and cross-team collaborative skills.
- Design and develop mission critical, highly scalable cloud based services with engineering at the scale required to take the most important customer data there is into the cloud at hyper scale and low COGs. The needs to be done while offering the best availability, latency and user experience.
- Collect, parse, manage, visualize, store and analyze data at scale (aka “big data”) to turn information into insights using multiple platforms. Enable data driven decision for better customer insights.
- Build next generation apps by pushing mobile technologies to the limits. Work closely with UX and UI, product management, and other teams to conceive, design, and create unique mobile experiences.
Succeeding in this role will require the following skills and experience:
- Excellent skills in design, debugging and problem solving.
- Experience in software development skills with fluency in C# or C++/Java, or relevant programming languages.
- Passion for customers, product quality and test engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in shipping high-quality products or services.
- Familiarity with Azure, web services, multi-tiered client/server distributed applications and cross device, testing is preferred.
- At least 10 years of industry experience working on commercial software applications or services.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Microsoft Teams is a new application in the Office365 family.
We believe the modern workspace is underserved by the existing software
solutions and we are building Microsoft Teams, the new, truly modern
collaboration and productivity hub for the workspace. Microsoft Teams is also a
platform for ISVs to build on and extend their applications into the 100M+
Office 365 user base. This v1 product will provide you with an opportunity to
work with teams and on technologies across the company and beyond. If you want
to work in a startup-like environment with the desire to move fast, this may be
the team for you.
The Microsoft Teams product group is expanding to India and
will soon start a group at India Development Center in Bangalore. We are
looking for exceptional technical leaders to build the foundation of this new
team. If the above excites you, then Microsoft Teams would like to hear from
Sign up free of charge to apply for jobs and meet your future colleagues!
Sign up for free